Friday, January 12, 2007

A Tumultuous Beginning

Ugh, is it so damn difficult to start a blog??? I think it took me almost half an hour just to sign up, choose a template and now finally to post.

Well, well, well, what a nice beginning we have here, eh? Oookay...let's see what we have here. Yeah, a girl, an angry girl to be more accurate, who simply hates everything right now from her life to her parents. Okay. So I don't really hate them. But how can you love them if they keep making decisions for me all the time? I don't have the freedom to do what I want.

All I want now is to work. Yes, plain and simple. I just want to work. Most of my friends are working and probably earning enough money to buy houses and cars (ok, only joking here! haha!). But many thanks to my dad, he WOULD NOT LET ME WORK!!! Sob sob...

Ah......it feels so nice to write in here. I feel 60% better already. =) Really.

Let me introduce myself. No real names here. Just call me Miss Positive. =) Sounds really cheery, don't ya think? I like to think positive. Looking on the bright side can make things better. Trust me. Just look on the bright side when you are feeling down. Even if there is NO hope left in this big, bad world, you'll find that tiny, sparkling feeling of hope in you. Try it and let me know. If you bother.

Since I'm not working anywhere, I have all the time in the world to blog. If I'm not blogging, I can be found watching television or reading the newspapers or reading a storybook. If my little nephew is awake, I have to play with him. He's the most adorable little baby boy in the whole wide world and I LOVE him so much! He is sooooooooo cute! Ah, babies... He's dreaming in Babyland now. Anytime tonight he may cry for water or milk and he'll wake me up. But in the morning, when he sees me, oh, what a charming smile he will give me. That is the nicest present I could ever have.

I'm blogging now and messaging my boyfriend. He's quite boring at times but still amazes me. Boys are boys. Or was it boys will be boys? Both can be accepted I guess. =p

No comments: