I hate being broke. I hate having being penniless. Hmph!
How does it feel having no money and yet you had so many things to buy? That’s how I felt yesterday. Well, not only yesterday but also many days before yesterday.
There’s this book that I want to buy but like I said, I’m broke! I’m afraid the book will be sold out by the time I got my money. Oh, if only I was the richest person in the whole, wide world, then money would be the last thing to worry about. Yeah, that’s only wishful thinking now for me. I think I’ll only be rich 10 years after I’m dead. How I became rich? No idea.
But, I’m lucky today. My mom gave me some money to spend. Hahahaa! I’m not broke now. I have money. There’s not a thing to worry. I can buy my book now.
Tomorrow, I’ll buy my book. Tomorrow, I’ll finish my money. Yes. Amount of money given to me < price of book. (< is less than)
All in all, I’ll be happy once I got the book. I’ve been eyeing that book for so long! Oh please, please, don’t be sold out!!!
Sunday, April 15, 2007
I hate being broke. I hate having being penniless. Hmph!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Well, this is my FIRST Friday's Feast and it's easy! Just answer the questions given. There's even a math question but it's pretty easy. Come on! If you like questions and love answering them, just join in Friday's Feast. Have fun!
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
Ummm, I don’t quite remember. Maybe blue? I’ve always liked blue.
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
Wow. I haven’t moved houses before let alone move just because my job required me to do it. I guess it’d be 5.
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
Re-gifted? Interesting word. No, I don’t think I’ve done it before.
Name something you need from the store.
What do I need? What do I need? Orange juice! I’m out of orange juice. =D
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Oh dear, I'm in a little dilemma right now. Okay, it's not little, it's more like 'more than little but not a life crisis' kind of dilemma. Still, I'm getting a headache just thinking of it.
The big question is: Should I keep this blog or just delete it? Kamigoroshi advised me to just keep it. For old times' sake, perhaps? If I were to keep this blog and have my new one, it means I have to update BOTH blogs regularly. Oh, how will I find the time?
HOW? HOW? HOW???
Okay. I think I might keep this blog. Hey, maybe I can use this blog for sponsored posts! Then, I'll make sure my new blog will be paid posts-free. Hmm, sounds good so far. =)
Yup. I'm moving my blog to WordPress and I'll be deleting this old blog off mine soon. Just wanted to make a little announcement now. To those kind bloggers who linked up to me, please change the URL to http://www.misspositive.net/
It'll just take a minute, so I won't take up a lot of your time, no worries!
Or if you just want to take a look at the new blog, here it is:
Thursday, April 5, 2007
1. Travel to as many countries as possible! America, England, France, Switzerland, Italy! They are all just waiting for me. How fun it would be walking in London, taking rides in London double-decker buses or strolling in Paris, enjoying myself in the City of Love.
2. Make lots of money. =) I would so love to be a millionaire. Well, even if I don’t get to be one, at least I want enough money to buy lots of nice stuff for myself and for everyone else.
3. Read as many books as possible. Thousands and thousands of books have been published, just waiting for me to borrow or buy to savour them page-by-page.
4. Learn to ride a motorcycle. I know how to drive a car already so it’s time to learn to ride on a bike.
5. Write a novel. Hmm, a novel seems like a tough job as a novel isn’t a short thing. Lots of pages to write. Stories and characters to think of. Well, if others can do it, why can’t I, right? =) I just need enough inspiration, that’s all. And the determination and patience, too!
6. Learn to cook very well. I love food and I love to eat. Wouldn’t it be nice I could whip up some delicious dishes?
7. Meet lots of new and interesting people. Who knows what fascinating stories they would tell?
8. Watch my nieces and nephew grow up to be wonderful people. And spend lots of time with their wonderful aunt! Haha!
9. Have lots of fun and study hard when I get to university (if I ever do get into one).
10. Graduate from university with excellent results. Or highest honours, whatever that is.
11. Learn how to swim. I love the water but I have a little phobia feeling towards it. I have to overcome that water-phobia.
12. Fall madly in love with somebody and to be faithful to him and him me.
13. Be a happy and contented person.
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
I need a new hairstyle. As soon as possible. I can't live with my current one any longer!
Well, you must be thinking I have a hairstyle from hell, right? Hahaha! No no! I'm not that unfortunate. I had my last haircut around last month. When I came out of the salon, it looked presentable, at least. But now, if I don't comb it or put some cream, it'll look really unruly.
I've had lots of bad hair days. It was so easy when I had long hair. All I ever need to make it look tidy was to tie it all up in a ponytail. And it was always in a ponytail. I was too lazy to dream up new hairstyles to create for myself. Or it was more like I had better things to do than obsess over my hair.
Lately, I've decided to keep it short. Hey, short is sexy, you know. Hehe... So ladies with short hair, be proud of it, baby. Okay, ladies with long hair, be proud of yourself too! It all depends what your tastes are. We are all different.
Now, this is a style I would not want. Ever! Even the model looks a bit sad because she had to wear the style for a while.
Oooh, there are so many nice ones out there. But how do I tell the hair-dresser what I want? I think I should just bring along a photo of a hairstyle that I like and then show it to her. Yeah, then I can tell her that I want my hair to be something like that. If you can't make it look exactly like it, then it does not matter. As long as my hair is presentable!