Friday, January 12, 2007

I LOVE my blog!

I absolutely adore my new blog! The colours, the font, everything! It's perfect. A perfect end to a partially horrible day. *shrugs*

It's so quiet now at night. I can hear myself tapping away on the keyboard. I can hear the ceiling fan turning and turning. I can hear the crickets making noises outside. I can hear myself think. That's important. But no matter how quiet it is now, I'm feeling a teeny little bit drowsy. Exhausted from putting up this new blog. Exhausted with everything.

Oh, his message has not come yet. Yeah, my guy's message. I get like this whenever his message/SMS comes late. Are you like that? Are you addicted to your phone? Always smsing until the wee hours of the morning? It spoils your eyesight unfortunately. So, don't do it too often. When it's time to turn off the lights, send your last message, your last good nights, your last hugs and kisses, your last I love yous, etc. =) Tomorrow is another day and you can continue communicating with your friends and sweetheart.

Am I crapping here? Oh well, I love to crap, so what the heck? If you are bored of reading this, go away. Don't waste your time doing something you don't have the heart to do. Do the things that you love to do. Do the things that make you happy and delighted. Don't torture yourself.

I spent a really lovely afternoon with my boyfriend today. He tells me he loves me but do I believe him? I'm a really skeptical person. I don't trust anyone easily. But him pouring his heart to me? Yes, I believe him. Even though he is still a teenager (so am I), he is so sure. So sure that I'm the one for him. Is it real? Sometimes, I hardly believe what he says. I'm still young. Too young to commit myself fully. Too young to make promises that I may not be able to keep.

Well, that's life. Full of mysteries.

No comments: