Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Ugly Betty ain't ugly!


Last night, I watched Ugly Betty on 8tv at 9.30p.m.. I used to watch Yo Soy Betty La Fea a few years back and enjoyed it very much, so I guess I'll be enjoying Ugly Betty too. =) And so I did. America Ferrera is a natural! And I don't think Betty looked all that pitifully ugly anyway. She looks simply sweet. It's her dressing, which needs a major change.

In the old Spanish Betty soap opera, Betty was in love with her boss, Armando. I wonder if Betty will fall in love with Daniel (Eric Mabius), her boss, in this American version. Daniel isn't that bad-looking too. In fact, I think he's hot! =D

Vanessa Williams acts as the evil/bad Wilhelmina. I figure out her aim is to bring Daniel down. Probably to get him into his dad's bad books.

I immensely enjoyed this show. You bet I'll watch it next week. And the next. And the next! After the Betty show is Desperate Housewives. I'm a new fan of Desperate Housewives too. I'm becoming a TV and Internet addict actually.
For more on Betty, you can check out IMDb's "Ugly Betty" page.

2 comments:

pinksterz said...

desperate housewives is definitely nice!

haha. i know how addictive it is to television after you finish with school. like you want to pay back all those times you spend for studying in spm/stpm.

Miss Positive said...

Hey, yes, 'Desperate Housewives' is so nice! I wished I had watched it earlier. Really funny show la...

Before my STPM, I stayed away from TV. I was afraid I'd be addicted to it and forget my books. But, a little TV wouldn't hurt, right? It can be relaxing!