Thursday, February 8, 2007

Clothes you would die to wear (well, not all of you!)

Just like any other girl, I devour fashion magazines to see what the latest fashion is and what piece of clothing am I going to buy next! Due to financial constraints, magazines are quite a luxury to me. =( All right, there are the local ones, which are just as good as international/imported ones.

Just for the fun of it, I decided to search through Google for more fashion. I typed in ‘fashion paris’ and ‘teen fashion paris’ and I was not that satisfied with the results. The clothes on show were ones that I would NEVER wear in my lifetime. Haha! Some look horrible but it’s still considered art or fashion.

Anyway, I dropped by Style.com and simply clicked on Marc Jacobs’ collection. Uh-uh, I was so not totally impressed. Then, I chose Monique Lhuillier and the collection was quite okay. These are from her Fall 2007 Ready-To-Wear collection.

This dress looks cute. I will wear it.




This is simply elegant. I might wear it.




This is shiny! I will never wear it.





Now, I decided to give Marc Jacobs a chance and checked out his Spring 2007 Ready-To-Wear collection. I've seen Marc Jacob's designs and I liked them. I think I saw some good-looking designs in the magazines. But his spring collection does not appeal to me. Oh, I give up! I don't like anyone of them. Well, here's one and I will let you be the judge.


2 comments:

Emma said...

I don't like the gold one, but the others are OK!

Miss Positive said...

Haha! We're in the same team then.