Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Best Damn Thing!

I bought the latest Avril Lavigne CD - The Best Damn Thing and.......



I like it! Well, not every song but the more I hear, the more I get used to them and then I'll like them more. It's usually like that with me.

Anyway, my favourite song from her CD would definitely be 'Runaway'. I like the way the drums beat. Makes you feel like dancing! But, check out the lyrics:


'I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway, yeah'

If you were to run away, you can't really run away forever right? I really wish I could run away from things right now...but it's easier if I just face them and get it over with!

Another song I like from the album is 'Innocence'. The lyrics are...meaningful? Well, if that's the word to describe it. I kind of like 'The Best Damn Thing' too.

Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, ho...! Haha! There are a lot of Hey, heys in this album. This album certainly is different from her previous ones. But my favourite album would always be her first one, 'Let Go'.

And oh, check out what I got for my birthday!




That's one huuuuge.....card and I simply love it! It came with chocolates too. =)

No comments: