Saturday, June 16, 2007

University Results Available Next Week!

Sorry! Us post-STPM students have been duped. Yeah, we got the news that the university results would be out yesterday. But, my friend sent an SMS and got no reply. I checked the Ministry of Higher Education website and checked but nothing concerning me. False alarm lah.....

However, it's official that the results will be known by the middle of next week. That's what they said in The Star newspaper. And we have to register at our universities on July 1, 2007. Ah, that's only 2 weeks away! Yes, I'm quite nervous actually. And I don't know which uni I'll get. I'm hoping I'll get somewhere near.

I have fears if I were to get a place. I'll miss my home, my bed, my computer, my bathroom, toilet, TV, mom, dad, family! It's also quite scary to know that I'll be sharing a dorm with a complete stranger! What if it's somebody that I cannot stand? What if she can't stand me? Appeal for another dorm?

But, I'll be happy to get a place, that's all. Gotta pray hard!

No comments: