Sunday, September 23, 2007

Not Another Rock Band

When I first heard the song 'Hanging By A Moment' by Lifehouse, I fell head over heels in love with it. Whenever the radio played that song, I'd go all excited and instantly turned up the volume. That time, I didn't know how hot the singer looked! I only got my first glimpse of the band or Jason Wade in particular on TV. Heck, I fell even more love with the song.

Check out this video clip and tell me if he's not as good-looking as I think he is! I first saw this music clip around 5 years ago, I think.



Then, some time in 2005, the song 'You and Me' was another mega-hit. Plus, in the video, Jason Wade looks so super-dashing! Must have melted many more girls' hearts!

Come on, I'm sure everyone of you has a favourite singer and has probably fallen in love more than 100 times with different singers. Perhaps those guys from rock bands get more female fans. The really good-looking ones, that is. Like Jason Wade, for example!

I know I'm behaving like some teeny-bopper now even though I'm way past that stage. But still, it won't hurt to relive old memories, right? ;)

No comments: