Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Could Stay Online Forever!

How many hours have I been online already? Now that I have my own laptop and unlimited Internet connection, I don't think I can be blamed, can I? Really, I could just stay in front of my laptop for days on end. Or until I get sick of it or until it explodes. Hopefully not!

I'm having a ball of a time now just surfing the Net, visiting other people's blogs, downloading music, listening to my downloaded music, and of course, blogging! My books and assignments have been sadly abandoned since last night. I know! I have to study! Exams coming soon!

When there's music, I go crazy. Especially my favourite songs that I haven't listened in a long time. My Savage Garden tape was destroyed because I played it in a spoilt car radio. And now, I can just download the songs onto my computer! Cool,huh???

I can download my Matchbox 20 songs, Lifehouse, Savage Garden, Howie Day, Avril, Iris by Goo Goo Dolls! The list is endless. I'm really wondering how many songs I can store. The more, the better actually!

Oh, I wanna watch 'The Nanny' now! One of my all-time favourites!

No comments: